Thursday, February 21st, 2019

Adult Education


Concurrent Enrollment
Seniors who are deficient in credits and would like to make up the credits through Night School can come to the Counseling Office (room 110)  and ask their counselor for a concurrent enrollment form.

Seniors who are 17.5 years old and are not on track to graduate at the end of the school year may earn the high school diploma through Adult Education Center.   For more information, contact the Counseling or Attendance Office.

More detailed information on Adult Education High School Diploma please click on the link.